Searching for...

Friday 6 May 2016

FRIDAY FINDS: TEACUP LOVERS' CREATIVITY 6.5.16


~

Too cute to pass up, here are some Mother's Day possibilities
for any creative TEACUP LOVING Mothers
and Others... !
~


 ~
~

~

 ~


HapPy  Colouring !

I'd love to know if you have coloured any of these books
[or similar]
and what you liked [or didn't] about them.
Any recommendations?
The covers are definitely appealing to my eye...
Adding today's Friday Finds to MizB's
linkup at BooksandaBeat

Pink Saturday


~*~
FIND MORE FHC on BOOK DEPOSITORY | PINTEREST | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ | GOODREADS | FACEBOOK | NETWORKED BLOGS | LIBRARYTHING | Follow |


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love to start coloring, or at least I keep saying that. The pictures are always so beautiful and I thought they would be something great to do while listening to an audio book.

Sarah said...

I spent many hours with a coloring book as a child. I dare not let myself start as an adult. '-)
Beautiful thought though. Happy Mother's Day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails